Plugin for Cisco Call Management 5.1

Web based, multi-user, Telephone Management System with budget management and barring control

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

Plugin for Cisco Call Management 5.1

Postby Richardv » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Hi
I have seen that all outgoing calls are being logged without the leading 0. IE all calls are logging as 116794024. I have looked at the rules which shows only the *31* being removed. The File format is comma delimited and looking in a text editor , not Excel, the leading 0 is there? Any idea ? The Plugin used is PCisco_Call_Manager_5_1_ftp_beta.dll. Do you need raw files from that system ?
Richardv

Re: Plugin for Cisco Call Management 5.1

Postby Leon van Heerden » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 am

Which version of the Cicso Call manager are you using?
Have you upgraded your Cisco or changed settings that would change the format of the data?
If you look at the CSV file that is being generated by the Call Manager, is the "0" still at the start of the number or is it already missing there?

If you have upgraded to version 8 or higher, this might be of use.
There is a new plugin for the 8.5 Cisco Call manager, but this might only work of the format is compatible.
----
Leon van Heerden
http://www.datatex.co.za
Leon van Heerden

Postby Richardv » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi Leon

They have Cisco Unified CM Administration System ver :6.0.1.2000-3.As far as any upgrade is concerned there hasn’t been any. Sometime last year we have installed a patch on the system but that was just for handset template purpose it was never a full systems config.
If I look at the raw data the 0 are still there ? Cant see why the 0's are now gone when TNG logs ?
Richardv

Postby Belinda Frick » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:09 pm

The plugin you are using was written for the Cisco Call Manager 5.1. If the format changed between 5.1 and 6, this could be the problem. To see the format of the comma delimited CSV file, refer to forum post:

Which plugin do I use for the Cisco Call Manager 5.1?

You will see an example with the column headings for the comma delimted CSV file output we require. Your output file must match it.

NOTE: We only have a plugin for the Call Manager 4.1, 5.1 and 8.
Belinda Frick

Postby Richardv » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi
I haved loaded the Filesplitter app and loaded the new 8.5 Cisco Call manager but am not getting any data read in to the system.

As requested herewith a dump of raw data (a few files joined together) and some on their own

Regards

Just added some pics. As you see in the live logging screen all outgoing calls seem to have the 0's removed ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richardv

Postby Belinda Frick » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Your Cisco Call Manager 6 output is different than the 5.1 you upgraded from.

Note we do not have a plugin for CM 6.

See attached for output format difference.

cisco.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Belinda Frick

Postby Richardv » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:58 am

I see thanks Belinda. Now What do you suggest ?
Richardv

Postby Belinda Frick » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Belinda Frick

Return to TNG