TNG RATES UPDATES FOR CENTRACOM RATES

Web based, multi-user, Telephone Management System with budget management and barring control

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

TNG RATES UPDATES FOR CENTRACOM RATES

Postby LYNETTEVANWYK » Mon May 07, 2012 12:38 pm

Hi guys,

I sent all the rates through for Centracom Rates on 16 April 2012. Our client urgently need these rates in able to bill their tenants for the use of extension lines. I have been following up on this since I sent the rates through. Every time I phone, I am told that they will get back to me. Belinda phoned me on 25 April to state that they had a meeting and that they would work on the rates today (7 April 2012). I sent Odette a mail on 3 April to find out how long it will take them to create the update so that I can let my client know. I phoned again this morning after I received a mail from my client stating that they need an answer today and they cannot wait any longer, she asked me to forward the mail to her and Belinda and that she would get back to me.

I need to know when I can expect the rate update? I cannot keep on telling my client that you are still working on it and that I will get back to them. They are even phoning me on my cell to find out what is happening.

We are looking very unprofessional to our client even though we have no control over this.

Please advise urgently.
LYNETTEVANWYK

Re: TNG RATES UPDATES FOR CENTRACOM RATES

Postby Belinda Frick » Mon May 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Please note that TNG has a custom rates option so that you are not dependant on Datatex to provide a ratebook for each service provider that is available. In some cases services providers also give a discount per clients for a ratebook and therefore costing can differ on the same package between clients. Datatex cannot cater for this. To see how custom ratebooks are configured see forum post:

TNG Custom Rate Configuration and Format

For Datatex to schedule and configure the rates we need at least 8 weeks.

NOTE we need to schedule this and the time cannot be fixed. It also depends how complicated the rates are. If it is for a new service provider that will replace an existing one, we need to build a new rate system and not just a ratebook.

For information required to setup the rates refer to forum post:
What is the requirements to setup TNG rates for my country?
Belinda Frick

Re: TNG RATES UPDATES FOR CENTRACOM RATES

Postby Belinda Frick » Thu May 10, 2012 4:16 pm

For CentraCom ratebook refer to forum post:

Where do I find CentraCom ratebook?
Belinda Frick

Return to TNG