Plugin for LG GDK162

Web based, multi-user, Telephone Management System with budget management and barring control

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

Plugin for LG GDK162

Postby juan.mostert » Tue May 08, 2012 10:32 am

Dear Odette and Bellinda please if you could assist!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
juan.mostert

Re: Plugin for LG GDK162

Postby Belinda Frick » Tue May 08, 2012 12:42 pm

We require the rawdata file because we need the call string with the actual spacing, etc. that the plugin will receive. To log rawdata to a file from putty(so that we can check it against available plugins) please see forum post:

How do I enable logging of data in Putty?

Note that if you have a serial connection on your PC you can also install PABX3 (on the TNG install CD in the Tools folder) to capture the rawdata instead of Putty. PABX3 will only write out the call string if the correct End Of Line Character is configured, else it will wait for the EoLChar and collect data, but not write out the string.

pabx3-eolchar.jpg
Default value is usually '10', but it can be different depending on your PABX configuration.

To install PABX3 you can copy the folder from the TNG install CD into your Datatex folder. Click on Options, then Communications and select/enter the Comport number aswell as the BaudRate (default 9600). Click on Save. To log rawdata: Click on Tools, then VT100 and tick on Write Rawdata (if no tick next to it). It will now write everything displayed on the VT100 screen to the rawdata file in the folder:
Code: Select all
C:\Program Files\datatex\pabx3\Rawdata

I will need the actual rawdata file to see if the PABX output format is correct and which plugin to use with it.

Your rawdata's time and date format is different from the format for the PLGLDK300.dll - see forum post:
Which plugin do I use for the LG LDK300?
Marconi Opticon ( LG Opticon)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Belinda Frick

Re: Plugin for LG GDK162

Postby Belinda Frick » Wed May 09, 2012 9:44 am

Juan

First we need to get the rawdata file written out to ensure that we receive call details from the PABX and that it is in the correct format. Once TNG writes out the rawdata, you can use this file and check that it matches the standard format. The 'raw.txt' file is in the logs folder for the day.

To enable logging of rawdata see forum post: How do I enable logging of rawdata?

For an example of the PABX output format and the plugin see:
Which plugin do I use for the LG GDK 162

If the buffer's RX and TX is lights shows calls are being received, but you get no 'raw.txt' file please check for errors in the 'tng.log' file. We need to figure out why it is not writing out rawdata.

Regards

Belinda
Belinda Frick

Return to TNG