Mitel Custom Rates

Web based, multi-user, Telephone Management System with budget management and barring control

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

Mitel Custom Rates

Postby westleyc » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:53 am

Hi,

I am struggling to get the custom rates table to apply to my calls.
When using the cost calculater and my custom table "VoIP" I always get a value of R 0.00.

Attached are screenshots of my custom rate table and area configuration.
Also attached is a copy of raw.txt and the dll's created by my VoiP custom rate.

Outbound call info to referance in the raw.txt are:-
Extension 1186
Numbers dialled:- 0118069900 and 0822901162
Pin Code 1511
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
westleyc

Re: Mitel Custom Rates

Postby Odette Danster » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Dear Wesley

As discussed telephonically.

Please see attached screenshot of my custiom ratebook configuration.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Odette Danster

Postby Odette Danster » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Dear Wesley

Attached is the entries of my custom rate.

Cost Table for VoIP2.rar

Please use default password to access the file.

Kind Regards
Odette
Odette Danster

Postby westleyc » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Hi Odette,

Please receive raw.txt file as requested.
westleyc

Postby westleyc » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Please check attached info file.

There is the raw SMDR data using the SIP trunk (no trunk number) and using a Telkom trunk (T105).
I dialled the number 082 290 1162 and used an account code of 1511 when using the SIP trunk.
Since all outbound calls use the SIP trunks in the TNG display I am getting 'LINE' as the trunk number because the SMDR log does not display a trunk number on the SIP trunks.

If I use a built in ratebook it does still cost my outbound SIP calls accordingly.
It is still just if I use any of the custom ratebooks that the cost returns as 0.00.

I have also attached the version info and SMDR options as well as the mapping of the extended reporting level 2 programmed into the PBX.
westleyc

Postby westleyc » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Plugin:

PMitel_3300icp_Certified.dll
westleyc

Postby Belinda Frick » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:32 pm

TNG will only cost outgoing calls with a call duration. It will not cost internal calls (when call action or trunk shows internal or if trunk/line is 'LINE'.) - for more details see forum post: TNG: Costing of calls - Why are calls not costed in TNG?

To ensure that your call details from the PABX is in the certified format and that your are using the correct Mitel plugin see forum post: TNG and Mitel PABX.

If the format and plugin version is as per forum post, then your PABX is not sending off the trunk/line number which causes the LINE value.

If your PABX support cannot configure the PABX to send off the trunk/line number, then the only suggestion then is to use a plugin rule to change the trunk/line from LINE to for example '0'. To use plugin rule see forum post How to I replace my trunk value?
Belinda Frick

Return to TNG