TNG NOT COSTING FREE CALLS BUT CENTRACOM CHARGES FREE CALLS

Web based, multi-user, Telephone Management System with budget management and barring control

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

TNG NOT COSTING FREE CALLS BUT CENTRACOM CHARGES FREE CALLS

Postby LYNETTEVANWYK » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:28 am

Hi guys,

You had new rates updates done for my client a while ago (Centracom Rates)
I have just picked up that TNG doesnt cost Telkom Special Numbers I.E. 0800 but Centracom do charge these calls? I sent a rates page where Centracom shows that they charge these calls?
Please see attached TNG and Calupso (Centracom) report and advise as a matter of urgency.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LYNETTEVANWYK

Re: TNG NOT COSTING FREE CALLS BUT CENTRACOM CHARGES FREE CA

Postby Belinda Frick » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:55 pm

The CentraCom rates was setup as per rate sheet provided by yourself.

If you have any queries you need to show specific examples and verify them against your rate sheet.

You can also do a Test Cost Calculation to see if the result matches that of the report you are querying. Use exactly the same call details from the TNG report when doing the Test Cost Calculation (date-time, number, duration, etc.) - see forum post:
How do I do a Call Cost Calculation in TNG?

If the Test Cost Calculation and the report values does not match, load the rates again to ensure the files was not damaged/corrupted, etc. - see forum post:
Where do I find CentraCom ratebook?

If you re-load the rates you can do a re-cost calls to update historic data - refer to forum post:
How do I recost calls in TNG?
Belinda Frick

Return to TNG