Aurum rate book creation for Confirge telecoms

Web based, multi-user, Telephone Management System with budget management and barring control

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

Aurum rate book creation for Confirge telecoms

Postby Aurum » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Hi There

We need a custom ratebook created for Convergetelecoms. Our prefix is 010 and the main reception number is 010 590 1300. We are using rate C on the attached document.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aurum

Re: Aurum rate book creation for Confirge telecoms

Postby Belinda Frick » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:20 pm

CentraCom:

We have a ratebook for CentraCom, you can find it using the link:
Where do I find CentraCom ratebook?

Confirge Telecoms:

If we need to create a new ratebook, we will require the follow information - refer to forum post:
What is the requirements to setup TNG rates for my country?

You also need to specify which of the 3 rates it is for and what the package name is (for ratebook name purposes). Is the rate for Confirge Telecoms or Converged Telecom?
Belinda Frick

Postby Belinda Frick » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Michael, did you try to set the default ratebook of TNG to CentraCom as suggested?

The TNG version that you are running has the latest CentraCom ratebook (TNG version 1.1.1.8 version 3).

You can do a test Cost Calculation:
How do I do a Call Cost Calculation in TNG?

If you are happy with the cost that it is showing for the CentraCom ratebook, you can then set it as your default ratebook(or only for required trunk lines) - see forum post - How do I change a ratebook for a trunk/default ratebook?

To do a re-cost calls for your historic data - see How do I re-cost calls in TNG?

If you require a new ratebook, please provide information as requested in previous post and telephonically.
Belinda Frick

Postby Aurum » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:55 am

Hi There

I had a look at our cost calcolasion and the billing for Centracom is zero. We are currently useing the default telkom rate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aurum

Postby Belinda Frick » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:58 pm

The rate books you are referring to is not part of the default rate books that comes with the TNG installation. It must be a custom ratebook that was configured on site at some point. Which calls it will cost, etc. depends on how it was configured.

Our ratebooks will have standard naming conventions, for example rate books for South Africa will start with "za_". The rate book you should be looking at is 'za_centracom'. To upgrade to the TNG version that will include it, please refer to forum post: Where do I find CentraCom ratebook?

If you want to see if you already have the version that includes this rate book, please refer to forum post:
Which ratebooks does TNG have?

Please use the 'za_centracom' ratebook.

NOTE: to have access to the attachment, you need to be registered and logged in.
Belinda Frick

Return to TNG