TNG Logging calls for the 3/8/12 when it's the 2/8/12

Web based, multi-user, Telephone Management System with budget management and barring control

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

TNG Logging calls for the 3/8/12 when it's the 2/8/12

Postby juan.mostert » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Good day TNG team! A client of ours is experience their TNG logging calls a day early. Also nobody is on the phone when this happens. It has happened a couple times and seems to only occur at the beginning of a month.
Please find attached the example that was sent to me today. The system is a LGD162.
Please advise
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
juan.mostert

Re: TNG Logging calls for the 3/8/12 when it's the 2/8/12

Postby Belinda Frick » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:10 pm

TNG will simply translate the call details in the rawdata file using the selected plugin to provide the call details you see in TNG. Only if no date or time was provided in the rawdata, will it use the PC's date and time.

NOTE: If at some point your PABX sent off an incorrect date and/or time you will only see it in TNG when that date-time is reached. For example if the PABX sent 20120802(August) of as the PABX date on 20120208(February), you will only see these calls in TNG on the date 201200802. If you look at the rawdata file of 20120802 you will not find these calls as they were sent off on 20120208.

Please ensure that:
1.) you are using the latest version of the LG 162 plugin
2.) the format of the rawdata is as per forum post for LG 162(take specific note of the the format for the date - the day and month - yy/dd/mm or yy/mm/dd).

Refer to forum post - Which plugin do I use for the LG GDK 162? - for above.

To trace this problem you must set log rawdata to permanent. To enable logging of rawdata see forum post: How do I enable logging of rawdata?

If you have the rawdata files for February and August please rar and attach.
Belinda Frick

Return to TNG