NEW RATES FOR CENTRACOM

Web based, multi-user, Telephone Management System with budget management and barring control

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

NEW RATES FOR CENTRACOM

Postby LYNETTEVANWYK » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:53 am

Hi guys,

I'm really sorry to be doing this, but I've been informed that the rates have changed again and now I require for a new rate book to be made for TNG. Please can you arrange for this to be done asap and keep me updated?

The rate book has been attached.

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LYNETTEVANWYK

Re: NEW RATES FOR CENTRACOM

Postby Belinda Frick » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:10 pm

There is a ratebook for Centracom. For CentraCom ratebook refer to forum post - Where do I find CentraCom ratebook?

Once the Centracom ratebook is in place and the costing changes, then you can do the rates adjustment using the TNG Custom rates feature - see forum post - Zones to use for TNG and Custom rates. TNG has the custom ratebook feature so that the client can do rates adjustments. Some service providers have rates discounts per clients and also make rates changes per customer, etc. - therefore a general ratebook for the provider cannot cater for this as it is client specific, etc.

To change the rate books, I have to refer you to previous discussion see forum post:
Re: TNG RATES UPDATES FOR CENTRACOM RATES
Belinda Frick

Return to TNG