Generating Reports from TNG

Web based, multi-user, Telephone Management System with budget management and barring control

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

Generating Reports from TNG

Postby Ph1l1p » Tue May 06, 2014 12:35 pm

Good Afternoon

I have been struggling to generate reports in TNG under the abused call report option. I am trying to generate a report for calls being more than 10minutes long. I have selected the option and specified a certain time being calls over 10mins to be generated. However once i genearet it in a CSV Export the contants in the excel spreedsheet are blank. The number and the destination fields are mostly blank however there is some information in like ECN_SIP in the number column and some destination entries aswell.

My question is how to generate all the fields to supplies the correct info in terms of all numbers being included and all the destinations aswell. I have included how it looks below what the info out i get.

Please let me know as i have been struggling to achieve the required result.

Number Destination
ECN_SIP Please Add
ECN_SIP Please Add
ECN_SIP Please Add
ECN_SIP Please Add
ECN_SIP Please Add
ECN_SIP Please Add

Thank you!!!

Regards,
Philip
Ph1l1p

Re: Generating Reports from TNG

Postby Belinda Frick » Thu May 15, 2014 10:58 am

I need some more information:

1. Are you using TNG for Asterisk?

2. If not TNG for Asterisk(Asterisk is only support on Linux), does it run on Linux or Windows?

3. If not TNG for Asterisk(Asterisk is only support on Linux), which PABX are you using?

4. If not TNG for Asterisk(Asterisk is only support on Linux), which plugin are you using?

5. If not TNG for Asterisk(Asterisk is only support on Linux), what is the plugin version?
    Refer to post: How do I check my plugin name and version in TNG?

6. Which version of TNG are you using?
Belinda Frick

Return to TNG