TNG Plugin: ComX

Web based, multi-user, Telephone Management System with budget management and barring control

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

TNG Plugin: ComX

Postby Leon van Heerden » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:32 pm

The ComX PABX supports connecting to the unit on TCP port 8989 and retrieving data via that interface.
This plugin allows this data to be read by a TNG with out using the TNG for Asterisk that is usually installed on the ComX unit. This means a standard TNG or TNG Live can be used.

TNG is configured with the ComX IP as the PABX IP and the port if 8989.
Copy this Plugin in to the Plugin folder and select it from the plugin list.

Please follow the instructions in the Administration guide of the ComX to enable the settings if they are not working:
6.14 Telephone Management Systems (TMS)

If you want to have trunk numbers defined in more details.
6.14.1.3 Defining outbound line numbers

If you want to re-process data forllow the section on how to request data again:
6.14.1.4 Logging records from a specific date
Last edited by Luanda_Junzi on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: people might cause issues people downloading the first plugin they see.
----
Leon van Heerden
http://www.datatex.co.za
Leon van Heerden

Re: TNG Plugin: ComX

Postby Leon van Heerden » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:33 pm

Updated for proper Format. The format in the manual doesn't match the actual output from the PABX.
Here with the updated plugin 2015.11.02.2

• Added the correct Rawdata format.
  • Added rawdata from Frankb
  • Change the format to be fixed as opposed to delimited.
  • Fixed Outgoing and incoming source and destination
  • In Number = 'N/A' make it Incoming
  • If the extensions starts with a '*', swap ext and number to show extension dialled the system speed dial.
  • Make Pincode blank if the value is '0000'
  • Added more checks for internal system calls and drop the records.
  • Fixed the Pincode in the incorrect location
  • Trim spaces off the fields

Example format:
Code: Select all
9 I 2015/10/29 15:56:48 SIP/222-00000763 n/a              600              16    0000
O 9 2015/10/29 15:56:57 DAHDI/11-1       204              0333123456       79    8250
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
----
Leon van Heerden
Leon van Heerden

Postby Luanda_Junzi » Wed May 11, 2016 2:34 pm

PLugin updated

Here are some extra things in this data that was not in the documentation, and how I interpreted it.
Please add the relevant plugin to the forum please.

• There are calls that show as “i” or “s” as the extension. It seems that another call follow it directly that is a valid call. You can drop these records with a plugin rule that checks if your extension is “i" or “s” and then delete the record.

• To detect internal calls, the plugin will try and check the number and extension and the channel to try and get it identified. The Trunk will be changed to “INTERNAL” in those cases.

• Some calls seems to have a routing digit in front of the number so it will start with 30xxxxxxxxx and other will just be 0xxxxxxxxx. Use a plugin rule that checks if the Number starts with 30 and change it to 0.

• There are some incoming calls that Show a trunk as Local/ext@ (local/107@) and the extension shows as 7xx. This call is then usually followed by another call record that has the same details and the correct extension. These might be a record for the trunk side of the call and the following record the extension side of the call. If you do not want to see those calls you can use a plugin rule to drop calls where the extension starts with a 7.

• There are sometimes calls with a number as 5xxx and the trunk shows as SIP/0xxxxxxxxx. I don’t know what they are so I am just displaying them as they are.

• I don’t know what the ‘FMGL’ and ‘FMPR’ calls are but I see the value added to the front in the extension and the Trunk sometimes. If you want to strip it, you will have to add a plugin rule to strip it. This might be related to Call Group or Ring group. Since I see unanswered calls for the same extension and number. Then it followed by a different extension and an answered call.

• I added Unasnwered Action types

Rules to manipulate the raw data

Internal=1

0=NUMBER|STARTS|3|<BLANK>|FALSE
1=NUMBER|STARTS|00|0|FALSE
2=EXTENSION|STARTS|s|DELETE||FALSE|TRUE|ANY
3=EXTENSION|STARTS|i|DELETE||FALSE|TRUE|ANY
4=LINE|EQUALS|SIP/012434|INTERNAL|FALSE
5=LINE|EQUALS|SIP/100-00|INTERNAL|FALSE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Luanda_Junzi

Postby Leon van Heerden » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:03 am

I have updated the plugin to support an SMDR format where the Source always seems to contain the extension and the destination always contain the number, regardless of call direction.
To enable this facility, you will require the attached new plugin (version 2017.01.11.1). Once you have updated your plugin and started the TNG, a new INI file will be created called ComX.ini.
This file will contain the following default value:
[OPTIONS]
SourceDestination=1

This will use the standard Source and Destination logic that was documented.

If you change the SourceDestination value to 0 the following login will apply:
Source will always be used as the extension
Destination will always be used as the Number.

[OPTIONS]
SourceDestination=0
----
Leon van Heerden
Leon van Heerden

Postby Leon van Heerden » Tue May 30, 2017 11:24 am

There was a missing check for Incoming call, where the trunks have not been configured properly in the CDR settings. (/etc/commagui/man3000.patterns) The default Type is then set to Outgoing in the CDR file.

PComX.rar

Plugin v2017.05.30.1 attached.
----
Leon van Heerden
Leon van Heerden

Return to TNG