Reports

Web based, multi-user, Telephone Management System with budget management and barring control

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

Reports

Postby Andrew.Engelbrecht » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:04 am

I have a couple of questions re reports

1) Is it possible to print a detailed User Detail Report with page breaks after each user (will be handy to schedule 1 report as opposed to many individual; also, no need to create new scheduled reports for new users/extensions)?
2) Is it possible to re-run scheduled reports as a batch?
3) Can the archive option on previously scheduled reports be set in "bulk", or must I edit each previously scheduled report?

We have a customer with 100+ scheduled reports, which if they fail, all reports have to be run by hand.

Thanks
Andrew
Andrew.Engelbrecht

Re: Reports

Postby Luanda_Junzi » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:31 am

Dear Andrew

1) Is it possible to print a detailed User Detail Report with page breaks after each user (will be handy to schedule 1 report as opposed to many individual; also, no need to create new scheduled reports for new users/extensions)?

Yes, Last option when you select report criteria add page brake

2) Is it possible to re-run scheduled reports as a batch?

Yes , but if you want the report to be sent daily don't select date, select yesterday for weekly last week for monthly , last month.

3) Can the archive option on previously scheduled reports be set in "bulk", or must I edit each previously scheduled report?

No the is no option to send in bulk.

Please give time when scheduling reports, 5 to 10 Minutes interval for big reports.

Regards

Luanda
Luanda_Junzi

Re: Reports

Postby Andrew.Engelbrecht » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:55 pm

Hi Luanda

Thank you for your response. I tried the Page Break option with no joy (please see attached).

I think you misunderstood me with the re-run request. We have a customer where two months in a row the reports did not reach the customer by email as configured (smtp relay and postfix issue). We had to run 100+ reports individually which takes a long time to complete. All I would like to do is to select the scheduled reports I would like to re-run and press a button.

Regards
Andrew
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andrew.Engelbrecht

Return to TNG