How do I add account codes?

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

How do I add account codes?

Postby Belinda Frick » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:44 pm

• To add account codes, you go to the 'Account Code' page and add them individually:
    tng-account-code.jpg
    • Click on the 'Add' button.
    • Enter the 'Account Number' and the 'Account Name'. The 'Account Number must be what the PABX sends off. You can check this in the raw data. You will need to enable rawdata to be logged - see forum post: How do I enable logging of data in Putty? If the account code is configure correct, you can pull reporting by account code(Account Summary Report or Account Detail Report).
    • Click on 'APPLY' to save the entries.

• Account codes is also display on the 'Call List' page in the 'Account' column:
    tng-calllist-accountcode.jpg
    NOTE: In this example the 'account code' is blank.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Belinda Frick

Re: How do I add account codes?

Postby Belinda Frick » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:33 pm

If you add an account code you must:
  1. first enter the required information
  2. click on the ADD button to add the entry, it will display under the empty prompt boxes for Account Number and Account Name:
    tng-billing_account_settings-add.jpg
  3. click on APPLY CHANGES to add the entry to the Billing Account Setting list.
    It will now show 'Update Successful' and you can see the entries added
    tng-billing_account_settings-add-successful.jpg

Trouble Shooting:

1. If you enter the first entry of information and
    then click on either of the APPLY CHANGES button (marked in red in the screenshot below),
    it will show 'Update Successful' but no entry was added:
    tng-billing_account_settings-apply.jpg
    NOTE: in screenshot the Account Number list has no entries, despite the message 'Update Successful'.

NOTE: this only applies to the first entry you add to the account list.

2. If you click on ADD, enter the account, click on add for next, etc. and you go to another page without clicking on APPLY CHANGES you will be prompted with the message 'Click OK to apply changes or Cancel to disgard'. Only if you click OK it will be saved.
    tng-billing_account_settings-add-leave_page.jpg

3. TNG has a time out of 15 minutes, if the update takes longer than that it will not take affect.
    How does the TNG time out work?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Belinda Frick

Return to Support Archive's (TNG)