How do I access TNG from a client PC?

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

How do I access TNG from a client PC?

Postby Belinda Frick » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:58 pm

How do I connect to TNG?

Accessing TNG is as easy as logging on to your favorite website. You will require the
IP address and port number of the TNG server to enter into the address section of your
browser, the format would be like http://127.0.0.1:7080. You would typically replace the
127.0.0.1 with the TNG pc's IP address. When TNG is installed you may place a shortcut
onto your desktop or add TNG to your list of favorites for easy and convenient access.
Once connected to the TNG server a page like the one displayed below will appear, here
you may login to begin managing your businesses communication costs effectively.

What is my login and password?

To begin setting up department heads and users for TNG you will require the default login and
password. This can be obtained by the person who installed TNG for you. When you have logged
in you may configure your own personal login and password and setup users and department heads
each with a level of access granted to them by you, the administrator. A maximum number of 10
Department heads can be configured each with access to their respective departments. Users can
be setup with access to only the reporting facility; the level of access you grant them is entirely
up to you. (To get more information on setting up access levels click here). Please note that the
login and password is case sensitive.

Please find a detailed TNG installation and user’s guide in the help folder on your TNG CD.
Belinda Frick

Return to Support Archive's (TNG)