Calls not being recorded for one extension

Amethyst - Advance Call Recording Solution(Trunk,Extension, VoIP and clientside) with Agent Quality Management and 3rd party integration SDK

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

Calls not being recorded for one extension

Postby DeonKruger » Wed May 16, 2012 3:40 pm

We have an issue where only one of our users does not show up in the Amethyst recording logs…

The agent client does not seem to do anything when a call is made/received on the user’s system (on other users pc’s the client pops up when a call is made with the details of the call).

The administrator system shows the user in the device list and displays everywhere as active, but nothing is being recorded.
I came across this link (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2701) on the forum here that seems to describe closely what our problem is except for the fact that with our issue, it doesn't state anything about licenses... Also tried the solution stated there, but still no recordings for the user.
All other agents' recordings works correctly, we just cannot get one user's recordings to work.

running Administrator Version [1.6.3.18] and client Version [1.6.3.14]

Please could you advise what must be done to get the recording for this user to work?
DeonKruger

Re: Calls not being recorded for one extension

Postby Leon van Heerden » Mon May 21, 2012 9:39 am

Hi Deon,

According to our records, you have a Mitel Secure Recording Connector (SRC) recording solution.

This means that the phone must be configured to use the SRC server as its controller. The Amethyst Client Recording Equipment (CRE) must have the extension configured as a recorded device and then the recording should work.

The user names come from the Mitel through our AmtMitel interface. So if there is a new user sitting at this extension and the username has not been added to the Supervisor's Access rights, you will also not see the recording for this person.

When adding a new extension or replacing an existing one with a new phone, you have to make sure that everything is configured properly.

Here is a detailed post with everything to check when adding a new extension.
----
Leon van Heerden
http://www.datatex.co.za
Leon van Heerden

Re: Calls not being recorded for one extension

Postby DeonKruger » Mon May 21, 2012 11:22 am

Thank you

I've run through the initial setup of new extension in link you provided, and it seems that the specific extension was not registered as a controller on the 'Configure AMTMitel' side. This seems to be the only difference on our side from the guide .
I have added it there and asked the supervisor to let me know if calls are still not recorded, will advise if i still cannot get it to work after following your instructions.

Regards
DeonKruger

Return to Amethyst