Amethyst supervisor PC

Amethyst - Advance Call Recording Solution(Trunk,Extension, VoIP and clientside) with Agent Quality Management and 3rd party integration SDK

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

Amethyst supervisor PC

Postby Frankbetz » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:51 pm

Having a problem with Robert Baichen they have a linux and windows PC there!
For some reason when they connect through the supervisor, there are no calls show!
Once they reboot the windows PC then they are able to see the recordings again, this is apparently happening every two to three days now!

Any ideas.
Frankbetz

Re: Amethyst supervisor PC

Postby Belinda Frick » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:13 am

Overview:

The recordings is made on the Cardserver(Windows) and then sent via ftp to the AMETHYST server. The AMETHYST database with recordings is stored on the linux server. You access this database via AMETHYST Supervisor.

Some questions:

1. When only the Cardserver is rebooted, does it then update the recordings to AMETHYST?
  2. Is there any gaps in the recordings made?

You can also check the following:

• The ftp of recordings will only stop if there are space issues. This is a feature to prevent that AMETHYST runs out of space - refer to topic AMETHYST is not loading calls

You can do a check available diskspace - How do I check disk space available on AMETHYST server?

If auto purge is enabled (days to keep alive), each night at 00h00 it will purge all archived recordings older than set days. This will clear some space and allow sweeping again. To check if enabled see forum post:
    Purging recording from Amethyst 1.5/1.6

• If this is not the issue, the something on the Cardserver causes the ftp to stop.

We have had issue in the past where a virus can cause this(uses up the tcp connections). I would suggest installing MicroSoft Essentials and scan the PC. Set the auto scan outside recording hours and configure as per section 'Microsoft Security Essentials' in forum post Windows 7 Cardservers
Belinda Frick

Re: Amethyst supervisor PC

Postby Belinda Frick » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:20 am

Frank, I still have not receive a response on my questions. I need it to make further suggestions to resolve the issue.
Belinda Frick

Return to Amethyst