Users that should not be on. Users with double names

Amethyst - Advance Call Recording Solution(Trunk,Extension, VoIP and clientside) with Agent Quality Management and 3rd party integration SDK

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

Users that should not be on. Users with double names

Postby Hentie » Mon May 27, 2013 1:41 pm

Hi

Please see below screen dump and info:

The following names should NOT be on Amethyst:

Annie
Estee
Li van Niekerk
IT test

Double names:

Laetitia
Leatitia Pedro
Maggie

Maggie Vorster
Recording as clinical enquiries with login code 6103 and not ext

Themba ext 4005 should be Thandie Mazula
Gumede Themba should be Themba Gumede ext 4043
Recording as clinical enquiries with login code 6101 and not ext

We have been in contact with the Mitel guys for a while now and I’ve literally exhausted every possible place to look for these names or users they simply don’t exist ANYWHERE and I have no idea where to go anymore.

Kind regards

Hentie Theart
Helpdesk Support Engineer

CareCross Health
Ph: +27 21 673 1800
Fax: +27 21 673 1811
Web: http://www.carecross.co.za
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hentie

Re: Users that should not be on. Users with double names

Postby Belinda Frick » Thu May 30, 2013 1:03 pm

1. Extension numbers on Device List:

AMETHYST will attempt to auto update all devices configured for recording on the MSL(Mitel), to be recorded by AMTMitelCRE. This devices is the physical extension number. AMETHYST licensing is per physical devices. If you log in with a virtual extension or hot desking extension on the physical extension, it will be recorded.

In Supervisor you can see the virtual or hotdesking extension number, but on the 'Configure Recorded Devices' the physical extension number.

To ensure that all the extensions that should be recorded is recorded, ensure that the number of devices configured for recording on the MSL does not exceed the number of AMETHYST agent licenses, else the 'wrong' extensions will update to be recorded.

Refer to topic AMETHYST 1.6.4 and AMTMitelCRE auto update MSL extensions

2. User names:

User names is not maintained in AMETHYST. It is configured on the Mitel Phone book - refer to forum post: I use a Mitel and I don't get usernames next to recordings

If you use AMTClient for popups and no user is configured on the Mitel side, then the agent's Windows login will be sent as the user name for that recording.

NOTE: If the incorrect user name was configured, it would be loaded with the recording. If you change it the new user name will then load, etc. User names already updated with recordings cannot be changed.
Belinda Frick

Postby Belinda Frick » Fri May 31, 2013 5:48 pm

You did not post any feedback on my suggestions, so I logged onto your site and had a look for you.

1. Extensions on Device List:

The extension on the AMETHYST Device List auto updates from the MSL Device List.

Currently 49 Devices is configured as enabled devices on the MSL.
    AMETHYST has 51 agent licenses. You have 2 agent licenses available.

All 49 devices on the MSL list did upgrade to AMETHYST.

Please ensure your MSL device list is maintained with the extensions to be recorded (physical extensions). The physical phone needs to be configured aswel as the device on the MSL - see forum post link provided in previous post.

2. I checked if any user names is configured in AMETHYST:

• SMDRLink has no user names configured.
    • 'Configure Virtual Extension' has no extensions configured for the user names (all blank).
    • I cleared the list under 'Configure CTI devices'. It will re-populate with only AMTClients currently running.

If you use AMTClient for popups and no user is configured on the Mitel side, then the agent's Windows login will be sent as the user name for that recording.

If a recording is made for an agent that does not use AMTClient popups and the user name was not configured on the Mitel, then 'EXT' followed by the extension number will be sent as the user name for the recording.
    AMTMitel connects to the Mitel PABX's Mitai port to get call details. You receive a 'DATA 1' message from time to time and then the monitored devices is loaded again. It could be that you do not receive call details during this time and then it will use the Windows login from AMTClient as the user name.

NOTE: The 'DATA 1' is a message from the PABX that it could no send the data - it could be that the PABX is to busy. We cannot do anything from the AMTMitel side to fix this.

I did upgrade AMTMitel from 1.6.4.17 to 1.6.4.20, so that you have the newer version.

For release notes see 'AMTMitel 1.6.4.23 (previous version was 1.6.4.16)' section in forum post:
    AMETHYST 1.6.4.17 Bundle upgrade: release notes

Conclude:

Please check recordings made from Monday(2013-06-03) onwards, if you still experience the user name issues.

If user names was incorrect for historic recordings, it cannot fixed.
Belinda Frick

Postby Belinda Frick » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:55 pm

1. The user names on the View Agents screen for today shows an blank user entry for extension 4089, see below:
    20130603-amt_sup-view_agents.jpg

If I search for the call details in AMTMitel, this is the details for the same entry displayed:
    Code: Select all
    2013-06-03 16:20:43.125 [1.6.4.20]  TAPI|STOP|R:6174|0118255516||0:01:24||2013-06-03|16:19:18||91|I|Ada Ndunge|4089|ANSWERED|

In this example you can see that the call was made on physical extension 4089. The agent logged in with extension 6174 and the user name configured on the Mitel for that login is 'Ada Ndunge'.

If I search in Supervisor for this user name 'Ada Ndunge', I get multiple recordings for extension 6174:
    20130603-amt_sup-search-agent.jpg

If the agent is not logged into the Terminal server, it will not show the user name.

2. Duplicate names:

On Friday the CTI Devices was cleared, it auto populated. I only see one Laetitia today:
    20130603-amt-configure_cti.jpg

I also notices that some CTI devices has IP 10.10.0.58 - I believe this is the terminal server where the AMTClients runs from. Can you please check that all AMTClients has been uninstalled on the agent PCs?

This could also cause issues with the user name. There are CTI Devices listed with an extension number, these have individual IPs.

3. Extensions on AMETHYST Device List:

You need to configure the correct devices on the MSL to auto update to AMETHYST Device list.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Belinda Frick

Postby Hentie » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:37 am

1) “Please ensure your MSL device list is maintained with the extensions to be recorded (physical extensions). The physical phone needs to be configured aswel as the device on the MSL - see forum post link provided in previous post.”

Duxbury has been here and has cleaned up our device list and telephone directory. I have personally checked that all of our phones are on the mitel device list and are configured properly on their phones.

2) “I also notices that some CTI devices has IP 10.10.0.58 - I believe this is the terminal server where the AMTClients runs from. Can you please check that all AMTClients has been uninstalled on the agent PCs? “

AMTClients uninstalled? That does not make sense. Please explain. And apologies for all the questions I’m still learning . But as far as I understand; what will happen when you uninstall the AMTClient from the terminal server and/or a client pc that all users on said terminal server/pc will stop recording and communicating to amethyst.
Hentie

Postby Belinda Frick » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:08 am

1.) If you check the number of AMETHYST agent licenses, that amount of devices will update from the MSL to AMETHYST Device List. All devices enabled for recording on the MSL will attempt to update to AMETHYST Device List. If more MSL Devices than AMETHYST agent licenses, the it will auto update from the MSL Device list until no more AMETHYST agent licenses left. Only extension on the AMETHYST Device list will load recordings into AMETHYST.

Are any on the MSL list that you do not have recordings for? If you have an extension number I will investigate.

2.) The AMTClients I revered to is on the a physical agent PC (not terminal server). If any still on the AMETHYST network, it will populate the list of CTI Devices. I cleared the list on Friday, it should only have the AMTClients installed on the terminal server - if any additional amtclients, please check if a PC is on the network with AMTClient running on it - if so, please uninstall AMTClient on that PC.
Belinda Frick

Postby Belinda Frick » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:49 am

Please confirm the queries I raised:

1.) Are there any extension listed on the MSL that is not recording? What is the extension numbers?

2.) Are there any PCs on the network?
If so, what is the IP range? Did you uninstall all the AMTClients on the PCs?
Belinda Frick

Postby Belinda Frick » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:46 am

Hentie

Can I please have some feedback on the 2 questions.
Belinda Frick

Return to Amethyst