Amethyst incorrect tms data?

Amethyst - Advance Call Recording Solution(Trunk,Extension, VoIP and clientside) with Agent Quality Management and 3rd party integration SDK

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

Amethyst incorrect tms data?

Postby Frankbetz » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:24 pm

Clients complaint: -
I attach the print screen from the system whereby all the telephone numbers are reflecting as 011 contact numbers when we are making calls on the code 031. We went onto the system today to view on a recording and note the outgoing numbers are incorrect.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frankbetz

Re: Amethyst incorrect tms data?

Postby Belinda Frick » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:01 am

I don't understand the issue. The highlighted call is an outgoing call. It will display the number dialed.

If you take the AMTMitel log for the same day and download it, you can search the call details for the call. The number displayed in AMTMitel is what the PABX send off.

AMETHYST Webadmin Home page, click on 'View Logs' and select todays date (or date of investigation). Click on the link to view AMTMitel. There is also an option to download the log file.

Also see: AMTMitel Stop string fields explained
Belinda Frick

Postby Frankbetz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:56 pm

as per request
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frankbetz

Postby Belinda Frick » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:19 pm

I could not trace the version numbers to the 'duplicate telephone number' issue when the extension side recording solution. The issue I was thinking of was for clients using AMTMitel for call details.

This looks like something specific to the site and solution in place.

The best option is to get a quote for a remote call out so that we can investigate.

Will need to know what changed at the site:
Did they switch from providers?
Are they useing the same PABX?
Did they change their handsets?

This could influence the information the recording software expects.
Belinda Frick

Postby Frankbetz » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:24 am

Nothing has changed as far as I know, they did say they were having problems with some of there Telkom lines.
Frankbetz

Postby Frankbetz » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Please see comment from client below: -

I note the email you sent.

We did not change any equipment in our office. Aside from the Load Shedding, there was nothing else. I require to know the answer to this problem and Datatex must make this enquiry as a courteousy as it is their systems that so called malfunctioned with unusual information which is a huge risk to me as a Financial Services Provider if I am required to prove the calls I made.

Kind Regards,

Robert Baichan
Frankbetz

Postby Belinda Frick » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:39 pm

Dear Frank

Unfortunately, there are other factors that could impact the AMETHYST software. I can not confirm the problem or the cause of the problem until we have further investigated.

Unfortunately, as a non-SLA client there is a remote labour cost involved.
Belinda Frick

Return to Amethyst