Norfolk Place

Web based, multi-user, Telephone Management System with budget management and barring control

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

Norfolk Place

Postby Norfolk Place » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:15 pm

Hi Tatum

Thank you for taking my call this afternoon.

I have attached another extension report Apartment 201. You will note that on the 30.07.2018, 31.07.2018 and 01.08.2018 the same calls, same call duration and same charges show on the three dates. Something is wrong
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Norfolk Place

Re: Norfolk Place

Postby Odette Danster » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Dear Rory

Thank you for your query.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay.

We need to investigate this issue further. Kindly attach the rawdata (call details/smdr) files for the same date range (30/07/2018 - 01/08/2018) as per report in question.

On the TNG host PC, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\datatex\tng\logs\20180730 and copy the raw.txt file and attach the rawdata files to this post. Repeat this step for other dates aswell.

Once we receive the call data, we will run simulation tests by loading the smdr files into a test TNG. Once the data is loaded, we will draw reports to check if we can simulate the reported issue/problem.

Kind Regards
Odette
Odette Danster

Postby Norfolk Place » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:24 pm

Hi Odette

Thank you for your response. Would it be possible for you to log on to our PC using Team-viewer as I am technologically challenged when it comes to TNG.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance

Kindest regards

Rory:)
Norfolk Place

Postby Norfolk Place » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:45 pm

Hi Odette

As requested

Plugin PNEC_96i_Rev2.dll
Current Version 2011.09.19.1

Many thanks

Rory
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Norfolk Place

Postby Norfolk Place » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:46 pm

Second File
Norfolk Place

Postby Norfolk Place » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:28 pm

Good afternoon Odette

I have not been able to attach the third file, but have forwarded it to you as you requested. i had to Compress it to be able to forward it.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Many thanks,

Rory
Norfolk Place

Postby Odette Danster » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:23 pm

Dear Rory

We are still busy with simulation tests on our in-house TNG. The rawdata files has been read into the test TNG and we are now comparing the report information from the TEST-TNG to the report you provided.

Once all our checks are complete and the report information matches the rawdata (call details received from PABX) I'll update you with the feedback of our investigation. I do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

You are welcome to call us on 086 111 4351 or reply to this post should you need any further information regarding this query.

Kind Regards
Odette
Odette Danster

Postby Norfolk Place » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Good afternoon Odette
Hope this mail finds you well. Do you have any feedback for us, as I an required to give feed back at our management meeting scheduled for Wednesday 17 October 2018.

Have a good afternoon

Rory
Norfolk Place

Postby Lee Hendricks » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:02 pm

Good day Rory

Feedback after remote assistance is as follows:

1. The duplicates on the report are because of data was imported using the same raw data repeatedly over the days in mention. (29/30/31 July)
This may be because the plugin that was used imported historic data in as data of the current day.

2. We have found the correct plugin to use for the raw data received. This plugin will load in the data based on the date within the raw data.
I have already added the plugin on this TNG. The issue now is that data loaded in for the other days would have been duplicated as well.

3. To fix the older historic data, the database will have to be blanked.
This can be done by
- stopping the TNG service
- moving the 1data and 2data files, in the data folder, into a backup folder for the current date.
- then starting the TNG service again

This will allow a new database to be built.
From here the raw files found in the logs folder can be copied (Not moved) into the Import folder, one day at a time.
This process will allow each days worth of call data to load into TNG.

If further assistance is required , please contact the call center on 086 111 4351

Regards
Lee
Lee Hendricks

Return to TNG