CISCO CALL MANAGER 8 - NO OUTGOING CALLS

Web based, multi-user, Telephone Management System with budget management and barring control

Moderators: Leon van Heerden, Luanda_Junzi, Belinda Frick, Lee Hendricks

CISCO CALL MANAGER 8 - NO OUTGOING CALLS

Postby annam » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Please investigate attached CDR and establish the reason why there are no outgoing calls.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
annam

Re: CISCO CALL MANAGER 8 - NO OUTGOING CALLS

Postby Belinda Frick » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:02 pm

I am not getting any outgoing call when I process the call detail files you sent.

To check in the files if the outgoing calls is present, I need some more information:

1. Which telephone number did you dial for our Call Centre?
  2. Was the call made 2012-12-21?
  3. From which extension?
  4. What was the time of the call?
I will also need your:
  • 'PCisco_Call_Manager_8_ftp_beta.ext' (for the extension list) and
  • 'tng.ini' file(this is to get the area information, etc. for my test TNG).
NOTE: you will need to rar these files to attach them to the forum.
Belinda Frick

Postby annam » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:30 pm

ANOTHER OCCURRENCE OF INCOMING CALLS ONLY; I ATTACH CDR RECORDS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN PROCESSED BY THE SPLITTER (CISCOOUT), THE PCISCO_CALL_MANAGER_8 FILES AS WELL THE TNG.INI.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
annam

Postby Odette Danster » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:15 pm

As discussed telephonically.

I have downloaded the attachments and will upload the information into my test TNG to check if I can simmulate the problem.

Could you please provide details of a few outgoing calls within the rawdata attached? This is to identify the 'outgoing' call records (e.g number dialed, extension, date & time, etc.)

Thanking you in advance.
Odette Danster

Postby annam » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:34 am

HI Odette,
I attach a report from DEBSWANA for calls made on the 23rd and processed by TNG then. They manged to get outgoing calls from the same set of files.

Remember the reason why I am reading the cdr_.cis files again, is for the purpose of producing the "cost.txt" file, which was not created at the time the calls went through TNG.
annam

Postby annam » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Can you kindly advise if the trunk report from Debswana, that I posted has helped you to identify the calls. I still have to recreate the COST file.
annam

Postby Odette Danster » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Hi Anna

I loaded the cdr records you attached to this forum into a test TNG v1.0.7.0 and I'm not getting any outgoing calls when drawing reports on TNG.

We then opened a few of the files to investigate the format of your data and found differences between your format and the standard Cisco Call Manager 8 format (please see attached)

Cisco Call Manager 8 format.jpg

I've copied the standard output format and circled the additional entries on your data (refer to screenshot above). The entries are found at the beginning and in the middle of the call data string (it looks like sequence numbers).

Please click on link below for further information regarding the standard format:

Plugin for Cisco Call Manager 8
Odette Danster

Postby annam » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:28 am

The same data produced outgoing calls on the TNG that is running at Debswana. Please refer to the Trunk Detail Report that I have sent. Can the developers please have another look at this query. This problem reccurs from time to time and it is always a nightmare to reproduce the cost file.
annam

Postby Odette Danster » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:06 pm

The data we received and loaded has a sequence number within the call records.

Please check and compare the live rawdata that is currently being imported into the TNG to the rawdata files you have (refer to the screenshot and check if the live data has the fields circled in red).
Odette Danster

Postby annam » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:22 pm

The cdr.cis files that we sent you are after being processed by the splitter, and the sequence numbers at the beggining of the record seems to be added at the time of splitting the record. Please note that the CDR records do not have the sequence numbers while in true raw form, i.e. in the folder "ciscoin". Please refer to the attached samples. i.e. .txt (rawdata) and .CIS (after splitter).
annam

Next

Return to TNG